This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area.
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we deliver to your address yet. Typically we need 10 or more people in a specific area, and then we can start up a route. Feel like you've got the interest in your area? Shoot a text to 813.424.1874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm-fresh goodness to your door! We would love your feedback after you receive your first delivery. It looks like you will get deliveries on:
added to delivery
Four ears per order. FL grown.
Fresh From FloridaNot only are you getting locally grown food that’s fresher, you’re also helping support Florida farmers. Conventionally grown.
Fresh Corn Salsa
- 3 cups raw corn kernels (from about 4 cobs)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about ½ cup)
- ¾ cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup quartered and thinly sliced cucumber (preferably English cucumber)
- ½ cup chopped fresh leafy herbs (choose from basil, dill, mint, parsley and/or cilantro)
- ½ cup chopped radishes
- 1 medium jalapeño, very thinly sliced (omit if sensitive to spice)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar, to taste
- 2 medium cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese or 1 ripe avocado, diced
- In a large serving bowl, combine the corn, tomato, green onion, cucumber, herbs (don’t skimp on the herbs!), radishes, and jalapeño.
- In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and several twists of black pepper. Whisk until blended, then pour it over the salad. Toss to combine.
- Add most of the feta or avocado (reserve some for garnish), and gently toss. Taste, and add more vinegar for more tang (I usually add another full tablespoon), or salt for more overall flavor. Garnish with the remaining feta or avocado.
- Serve promptly, or chill for later. This salad keeps well for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator, covered.